Skip to content
- [with Monica Alexandrina Irimia]. DOM co-occurrence restrictions and their repair strategies: evidence from Romanian and Galician. Under review.
- Probing for C: What Germanic can learn from Galician & Nez Perce. Under review for the proceedings of CGSW35. (Publication expected Winter 2022)
- ‘X’ marks the spot but not why you think: A reply to Gallego (2020). To be submitted to Probus. (Publication expected Fall 2022)
- Accounting for the uniformity of the PCC in causatives: an interaction and satisfaction approach. To be submitted to the proceedings of Going Romance 2021. (Publication expected Fall 2022)
- Weak objects and their licensing constraints: A note on obligatory differential object marking. To be submitted to IsoGloss.
- Only syntactic movement will do: Morphosyntactic variation in Galician and Icelandic.
- [with Tim Gupton] Cadê as a morphologically defective verb.
- [with Tim Gupton] Tense(lessness) and (null) copulas. To be submitted to Glossa.
Traballos en galego