- [with Monica Alexandrina Irimia]. DOM co-occurrence restrictions and their repair strategies: evidence from Romanian and Galician. In press.
- Gravely & Gupton (2022) Nanoparameters in Western Iberian Romance: Null copulas in Galician and Asturian. IsoGloss 8(1), 16: 1-31. https://doi.org/10.5565/rev/isogloss.245
- Gravely (2021) DOM and non-canonical word order in Romance: the case of Galician. Bucharest Working Papers in Linguistics 22(2): 5-31. http://doi.org/10.31178/BWPL.22.2.1
- Gravely & Gupton (2020) Verbless DP Interrogative constructions and enclisis in Galician. In J. Colomina-Alimiñana & S. Sessarego (eds.), Language Patterns in Spanish and Beyond: Structure, Context and Development, 97-121. London: Routledge. https://doi.org/10.4324/9781003091790
- Probing for C: What Germanic can learn from Galician & Nez Perce. Under review for the proceedings of CGSW35. (Publication expected Spring 2023)
- ‘X’ marks the spot but not why you think: A reply to Gallego (2020). To be submitted to Probus. (Publication expected Spring 2023)
- Accounting for the uniformity of the PCC in causatives: an interaction and satisfaction approach. To be submitted to the proceedings of Going Romance 2021.
- Weak objects and their licensing constraints: A note on obligatory differential object marking.
- Only syntactic movement will do: Morphosyntactic variation in Galician and Icelandic.
- [with Tim Gupton] Cadê as a morphologically defective verb.
- [with Tim Gupton] Tense(lessness) and (null) copulas. To be submitted to Glossa.
- Gravely (2021) Language acquisition and endogenous grammar change: the rise of Galician complementizer agreement. Doctoral dissertation. University of Georgia. Athens, GA (USA).
Traballos en galego
- Gravely (2017) Unha mirada cara a u e onde n’As Cantigas de Santa María: un traballo cuantitativo. Revista galega de filoloxía, 18: 69-78. DOI: https://doi.org/10.17979/rgf.2017.18.0.3180